Information about program fees
At the University of Rwanda, fees and payments are devided into two categories:
A. Academic Administrative fees
These are mandatory fees related to academic services like application for admissions, registration, medical and health insurance. Some of these fees are paid once and others are paid annually.
B. Tuition or Qualification fees
See the links below:
1.Announcement Regarding new Tuition Fees for Undergraduate Programmes
Reference is made to the meeting of UR Board of Governors on 16/08/2017 that approved the 2017-2018 Tuition fees and the decision of the Senior Management Committee on 21/06/2017 that approved the schedule for payment of tuition fees in three equal installments. The Management of the University of Rwanda informs all students that:
- The tuition fee for STEM programmes (Science, Technology, Engineering and Medicine) is 1,500,000 Frw
- The tuition fee for NON STEM programmes is 600,000 Frw
- The Tuition fee for International students is 20% more than the above fees.
- Other administrative fees remain unchanged
- As Communicated on 26/06/2017, tuition fee will be paid in three (3) equal installments as follow:
- The 1st installment must be paid not later than 5/10/2017
- The 2nd installment must be paid not later than 5/01/2018
- The 3rd Installment must be paid not later than 30/03/2018
UR Bank Accounts
NB: You must use your UR student number as it appears on the acceptance letter.